Such a big question, and so important to the success of your business.
Lets start with why you need traffic…
The first of these is that you need to be known and trusted before you can build relationships, and do business with other people. By attracting them to your site, they get to meet you, learn about you and decide if they want to get to know you better.
The second reason is that traffic brings leads, customers, and other business relationships important to your business. That could include joint ventures, training, information exchange, and great friendships from like minded individuals.
So what do I need to do to get traffic?
- The more you are “out there” the more you will get found.
- The better you use SEO and relevant keywords the more you are targetting your traffic.
- The more appealing your articles, videos, tweets, and Facebook messages are, the more you will appeal to potential traffic.
- Give value.
- Remember you are building relationships.
- People are looking online for a solution to their problem. Show them that you have the solution.
- Be sure that your articles, videos, and messages have a clear call to action.
To learn a great technique to get traffic, go to my article “How To Get Traffic To Your Website“.
To learn what to do with the traffic, once you have it, come back tomorrow.
To learn more, sign up for my newsletter, and get a free copy of my popular book
“Life Hacks: Getting To The Next Level In Life”